After a while blockchain is coming back to Lithuania. This time it’s different!
Let’s talk about new opportunities for startups, SMEs, corporations, and public institutions. European Commission gives a spotlight for blockchain technology, including a brand new fund of 100 million EUR only for 2020, and now it’s the time to learn about it! In addition, you will have an opportunity to hear more about Block.IS and all the benefits it brings to blockchain-based startups & SMEs!
We invite you to the Blockchain Relaunch in Lithuania event where you will:
• Get insights about Blockchain global trends and valid use cases for SMEs, corporate and government institutions (By Bruno Maia, The Bitfury Group)
• Hear about the opportunity to access 3.6 million EUR in no equity grants for early-stage startups (by CIVITTA)
• Learn about DLT assessment tool which allows you to understand if your company needs blockchain or not
• Learn about blockchain training opportunities for traditional companies and government representatives
• Discuss blockchain use cases which can be implemented in Lithuania
Event guest Bruno Maia – Global Pre-sales Director for The Bitfury Group – one of the largest Blockchain companies in the world. Bruno Maia has more than 17 years of experience in the tech industry. His interest in blockchain and cryptocurrencies started back in 2016, as a passionate investor and self-learner on this new industry.
It will be a great chance to reconnect for old blockchain enthusiasts, meet new people interested in the opportunities of this technology and network.
The event is free of charge. Registration may be closed due to a limited number of seats, do not wait and book your seat now: http://bit.ly/blockchain-relaunch